Through Apogee, faculty, staff, and students can access streaming TV services for their computer and personal mobile devices. The streaming TV service is only available while connected to the campus network.
- Allows you to access the streaming service on your computer and devices while on the campus network
- Provides access to 80 TV channels including premium, local and sports channels in a browser on your computer or through an App on your phone or tablet
- Supports DVR recording capabilities up to 20 hours
- Go to webplayer.mystream2.com * We highly recommend using the Chrome browser.
- Enter Wake to find Wake Forest University
- Click Next to select Wake Forest University
- Accept the End User Agreement
Download the App for mobile viewing
- Follow the installation and setup instructions on your iOS or Android devices
- Use the App to access the streaming TV service
A support representative with Apogee is available 24 hours a day to assist you via chat, text, phone, or email.
- Find contact information and FAQs here
Text: “MyStream2” to 84700