The University recommends using on-campus printing resources rather than purchasing a personal printer for your residence hall room. It’s a greener way to go.
Things to know if you choose personal printing
- Due to the structure of our network, Wake Forest University cannot allow the use of personal wireless printers.
- Personal printers are available for purchase through the University Stores.
- Purchase a USB cable with any printer that is purchased for personal use.
- Using the USB cable allows you to print directly from the computer to the printer and will also maintain the security and integrity of the Wake Forest University wireless network on campus.
- While the Service Desk can provide general guidance concerning personal printer purchases, please contact your printer manufacturer if you need any technical support.
Faculty and Staff
Faculty and staff may install networked printers, located in their departments.