Gartner is a leading information technology firm that provides research and analysis services to inform and support decision making in higher education and other industry sectors.
WFU faculty, staff, and students have full access to over 100,000 research documents, including Gartner Hype Cycles and Magic Quadrants.
Researchers and academic staff
- Plan courses that are relevant and innovative for business and IT
- Access data and information to substantiate the evidence in research
- Use a common business language
- Offer materials that can complement lectures and seminars
- Leverage expert opinion when drafting dissertations and research papers
- Benchmark and appraise commercial opportunities related to research initiatives
- Gain exposure to real-life business case studies, trends and expert opinions
- Enhance practical understanding of how organizations have re-engineered their processes to increase revenues, reduce costs and increase market share
- Understand and keep up to date on technologies and tools available
- Obtain validation and research for dissertations
- Discover how organizations improve operational effectiveness
- Easily find and download documents that enhance insight and understanding of subjects and courses
To access Gartner research
- Use the Launch Service button on this page.