LinkedIn recently purchased Lynda.com, combining the training opportunities of Lynda.com with all the benefits of LinkedIn, to form LinkedIn Learning.
With a library of 9,000+ digital courses, taught by industry experts and covering a wide range of business, creative and technical topics, from leadership “soft skills” to design principles to programming, there is a course for everyone! LinkedIn Learning is always evolving the course library, adding at least 25 courses a week, and teaching the leading-edge skills you need to stay current.
Using the intelligence that comes with the LinkedIn network, LinkedIn Learning creates personalized recommendations, so learners can efficiently discover which courses are most relevant to their goals or job function.
And of course, like Lynda.com, LinkedIn Learning continues to provide anytime, anywhere convenience. Courses are broken into bite-sized segments that can be viewed anytime, on any device, online and off.
To access LinkedIn Learning
- Access LinkedIn Learning through the Google App Launcher or by visiting lil.wfu.edu.
- Sign on with your WFU credentials.
- Complete a short enrollment process the first time you access the new platform.
- If you have an existing LinkedIn account, you may choose to connect it with your new LinkedInLearning account, to highlight your training and certifications on your LinkedIn profile. Click here to learn more about the benefits of joining your accounts.
- You DO NOT have to link your accounts and can choose to skip this step.
- See that your completed training and course certifications are in LinkedIn Learning as the implementation of the new platform at Wake Forest included the transfer of all Lynda user data.
- Browse the course library and select a self-paced course, ranging from Adobe Creative Cloud, Excel, SPSS and MATLAB to Mobile App Development, 3D Animation and Presentation Skills!