CrashPlan is available to WFU Faculty and Staff on primary WFU-issued computers
CrashPlan is an automated online backup solution for data stored on WFU-issued computers. Your data is automatically backed up on a periodic basis and can be recovered easily in the event of computer failure.
- Data is stored in 2 locations at the WFU Data Center
- Though data is stored in the “cloud,” it remains entirely under WFU control
- Data is encrypted twice, once during transmission and again on the storage servers
- Backups are made automatically every 15 minutes
- There is no storage limit
There is no need to manually install CrashPlan – it is “pushed” automatically to primary WFU-issued computers.