Due to security improvements in the operating system of Android devices, users who update their device to OS11 may no longer be able to connect to WFUwireless in the same manner they are accustomed to.
The following are instructions for Android users to enable their access to the campus network. Users will only need to do this when connecting for the first time.
- Scan for WiFi networks under Settings -> WiFi
- Select WFUwireless
- Enter the domain name wfunetwork.wfu.edu
- Enter your WFU username in the Identity field (without @wfu.edu)
- Leave Anonymous identity blank
- Enter your WFU password
- Do not update any other fields
- Click Connect