When to use WebEx Event Center
Event Center allows the user to hold presentations, press releases or alumni events to anyone, on any platform. Share audio, video, and files at online events for journalists, prospects, and alumni.
Best used for holding live and/or on-demand media events.
- Use multiple presenters and panelists in different locations – on or off campus
- Record, edit, and play back your events on-demand
- Stream audio to listen-only participants
- Plan and Promote
Automated email management with personalized templates. Send out invites, confirmations, reminders, and follow-ups automatically.
- Custom Registration Questions
Capture registrant information and assign answer-based lead scores so you can promote your touch points.
Make the most of every opportunity to connect with your audiance.
Make promo materials, such as documents, PDFs, and video, available at registration and through pre- and post-event communications.
- Registration Management with Attendance Control
Save time and ensure a smooth registration experience. Automate registrant approval and customize the filters.
- Multi-Event Program Creation and Management
Manage your event series by grouping events easily into one program for future or repeat events.
- Remote Panelists and Panelist Prep Room
Feature multiple remote speakers from anywhere. Provide private practice rooms.
- Engaging Multimedia Content
Deliver presentations using Adobe Flash, 3D objects, streaming video, and PowerPoint with animations and transitions. Show preloaded content while attendees wait for your event.
- Integrated Telephony with Active Talker
Choose from toll or toll-free global teleconference, two-way VoIP, and audio broadcast. See who’s speaking using an on-screen flashing indicator.
- Real-Time Document, Application, and Desktop Sharing
Share documents, demo software, and show ideas on a whiteboard
- Q&A, Chat, Polling, Attendance, and Annotation Tools
Engage in Q&A privately, or with all attendees. Chat with panelists or attendees during the event. Hold audience interest with polling, chat, and annotation. Track attendee interest using the attention indicator tool.
- Follow Up and Cultivate
Direct attendees to a followup or information URL, or to access event recordings.
Send post-event surveys and follow-up emails.
Automatically send followup emails to registrants and attendees with links to recordings and surveys.
- Custom and Standard Reports
See registration and attendance, and use out-of-the-box reports, or tailor reports to your needs.
Lead source tracking and measurement so you can identify your most effective sources for future event registration.
View survey data in one secure location.