Instructions for signing the Student Technology Agreement
Before you can connect to the Wake Forest University network, you must read and agree to the Student Technology Agreement. The deadline to sign the Student Technology Agreement is Saturday, August 25th.
Please follow the instructions below. It is recommended that you use a current version of Internet Explorer (Windows) or Firefox (Windows or Mac). Your WFU username (DeacNet ID) and password are required. If you have not received your WFU username (DeacNet ID) and password, contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-758-5201.
Follow these instructions to sign the Student Technology Agreement.
- Go to WIN and log in with your Wake Forest University username and password.
- After logging in, you will see the ‘Today’ page. Click on the ‘Personal’ link.
- On the ‘Personal’ page select ‘WFU Agreements’. This link can be found under the ‘WFU Agreements’ heading.
- Under Category, select “Information Systems’ Digital Agreements”.
- Under Agreement, select “Student Technology Agreement for 2018 – 2019.”
- Read the agreement carefully. After reading the agreement, submit your digital signature by clicking “Sign Agreement”.
For your convenience, your digital signature will be stored under My Agreements in your WFU Agreements Filing Cabinet. You may also choose to print a copy of the agreement for your files.
If you have any questions or are in need of assistance, feel free to email the Information Systems Service Desk at email@example.com. We’re looking forward to having you on campus soon!