Setup Xerox Printer on Mac OS X (Alternate Method)
Please follow these instructions to add a Xerox network printer to Mac OS X.
This process is not for the Student Xerox printers located in ZSR Library and other buildings on campus. The Student printers can be installed from zsr.wfu.edu/print.
- Click to download Xerox Printer Driver.
- Double-click Xerox Print Driver .pkg.
- Click Continue to move through installation wizard.
- When prompted, click Agree.
- Click Install.
- When prompted, enter your computer’s password.
- Click The single-printer icon (right). Type in the IP address of desired Xerox printer. Click Continue.
- To locate the IP address of the appropriate printer, please visit the following help.wfu.edu site.
- If you are prompted, pick the correct printer model type (you can find the directly on the printer).
- Click Close.
- Open System Preferences (either on your Dock or from the Apple Menu).
- Click Printers & Scanners.
- The Xerox printer should now be listed as an available printer.
- If the Xerox printer you are adding requires an Accounting Code/Printer Code, please follow these instructions: Setup Xerox Printer Accounting on Mac OS X