Setting up dual or multiple displays (Mac) – WFU IS
Setting up dual or multiple displays (Mac)
Follow these instructions to connect your MacBook Pro to a projector or second monitor at your desk
- Click on the “Apple” icon in the top left of the screen
- Select “System Preferences”
- Click on the “Arrangement” tab
- To use the projector or monitor as a secondary display (“extend” mode), uncheck the “Mirror Displays” box and drag the displays in the arrangement window.
- Check the “Mirror Displays” box to duplicate the content on your laptop screen onto the projector or secondary monitor.
Was this article helpful?