Set WFU Gmail as default mail client – WFU IS
Set WFU Gmail as default mail client
- Logon to your WFU email by visiting google.wfu.edu in Chrome. There should be an icon that looks like 2 diamonds overlapping.
- Select Allow mail.google.com to open all email links.
- Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Default Programs
- Select Associate a file type or protocol with a program
- Select MAILTO and then click Change program
- In Safari download this mailto extension
- Install the extension after it is downloaded
- Set Gmail as the email service to use
- Restart Safari
Was this article helpful?