Log into Microsoft Office OneDrive on your computer using WFU Google Login
Users with a downloaded version of Office may need to log into OneDrive again with their WFU Google credentials and 2-Step Verification
Under the Save/Save As menu you may see a OneDrive “Please Sign In” message and a “Sign In” button. DO NOT use this sign-in button as it will not work – we must enter our WFU Google credentials elsewhere.
- Navigate to the “Account” section in the main Office product menu, then click the “Sign In” button here.
- Enter your WFU email address and then click “Next.”
- You are now redirected to the WFU Google login screen. Please enter your WFU Google email and password. If you experience any issues on this screen, please clear your browser cache and cookies in Internet Explorer. You may need to use the “tab” key to move down the window on small screens.
- Authenticate using Google 2-Step Verification, if required.
- You should now see your WFU email address listed under the connected OneDrive service.
- Under the Save/Save As menu, you will now see your OneDrive account as an available option.