How to toggle projection settings (Mac)
Follow these instructions after you connect your MacBook Pro to a projector or second monitor at your desk.
- Click on the Apple icon in the top left corner of the screen
- Select System Preferences
- Select Displays
- Click on the Arrangement tab
- To use the projector or monitor as a secondary display (“extend” mode), uncheck the Mirror Displays box and drag the displays in the arrangement window.
- Check the Mirror Displays box to duplicate the content on your laptop screen onto the projector or secondary monitor