Cisco IP Non-Video Phone – Quick Start Guide
When you get a new message, your phone provides these indicators:
- A solid red light on your phone light strip.
- An audible message waiting indicator (if available).
Listen to messages
- In the center of the Navigation bar, press the Feature button .
- Select Voice Mail (use the Navigation pad to scroll).
- Press the Feature button, and then follow the voice prompts.
Change your PIN
Go to voicemail.wfu.edu and sign in with your WFU credentials.
Navigate to Settings > Password > Change PIN
- In the center of the Navigation bar, press the Feature button.
- Select Call Forward All (use the Navigation pad to scroll) and press the Feature button.
- Listen for the confirmation tone, then enter the phone number to forward calls.
- To cancel call forwarding, repeat Steps 1-2.
When you lift the handset, you will hear a confirmation tone until you cancel call forwarding.
- From a connected call (not on hold), press and release the hookswitch to get a dial tone.
- Enter the phone number of the party to add to the conference.
- Press and release the hookswitch again (before or after the recipient answers).
The conference begins.
How do I use the Feature button?
The Feature button enables you to access features such as Call Forward All, Pickup, and Group Pickup. You can press the Feature button and use the Navigation pad to scroll through the available features.