Cisco AnyConnect (VPN) on Chromebook
The following instructions will walk you through installing, and using, Wake Forest’s VPN client, Cisco AnyConnect on devices using Chrome OS.
- Go the following Chrome Web Store site: https://goo.gl/x6T6vY
- Click ADD TO CHROME.
- Click Add app.
- Open AnyConnect from the app list presented.
- Once AnyConnect opens, click Add New Connection.
- Fill in the open fields and click Save Changes.
- Name: WFU VPN
- Server Address: vpn.wfu.edu
- You can now close out of the AnyConnect app.
- To connect to VPN, click the wireless icon in the lower-right corner and click VPN disconnected.
- Click WFU VPN (user).
- When prompted, enter your WFU username and password. Click Submit.
- To verify you are connected, click the wireless icon once again. You should now see “Connected to WFU VPN (user).”
- To disconnect VPN, click Connected to WFU VPN (user) and click Disconnect.