2018 WakeWare Summer Promotions
The summer Beats Promotion is available July 12 through September 25, 2018. Only orders processed within the promotion dates are eligible, per Apple guidelines.The 2018 Apple summer promotion has ended.
- After your order is confirmed, the bookstore will email you a form to collect your Beats color and model preference. Please allow up to 24-48 hours to receive your survey. The Bookstore manually sends the form to the email address entered at checkout. It is NOT an automated process.
- The survey is a Google Form, and may not be accessible on a mobile device.
- The selected Beats headphones are to be picked up after August 22 when students arrive on campus.
- You may have your Beats headphones shipped home, but there will be an additional charge for shipping and handling. Please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Ship Beats” and provide your name, ship to address, and phone number for the bookstore to call and complete the transaction.
- Varying charges may apply depending on the type of shipping desired (ground, 2-day, overnight), and the transaction will need to be completed over the phone.
- After August 22, 2018, depending on availability, you may ask for an alternative color selection if available. Otherwise, you will receive the color/style you first selected in the form.
- If there is a problem with your Beats headphones, please bring the product and packaging back to the store within 7 days of pick-up for an immediate exchange. After 7 days, please visit a local Apple store for servicing – all Apple products have a one-year warranty.
For more questions please call 336-652-2182 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2018 Dell summer promotion has ended.
Take the following steps to verify your student status and receive your promotional Dell rebate check:
- Visit www.Identit-e.com/dellpromo2018.
- Enter the service tag number from your Dell PC. Your unique service tag is located on the outside of the product box, as well as on the underside of the device (within the flap that reads “XPS” or “Precision”).
- Enter your personal information.
- Verify your student eligibility. Enter a valid .EDU email address or another email domain sponsored by your educational institution. If you do not have an .EDU email address, Identit-e will attempt to validate your student status through your school’s enrollment records.
- Provide a copy of your store receipt(s) as proof of purchase. The qualifying system must have been purchased between 5/1/2018 and 10/15/2018. The receipt must show the re-tailer name, the purchase date, and itemized purchase including price. Verification requests must be submitted no later than October 30, 2018.
- Your online confirmation, or packing slip attached to your shipping box, is considered proof of purchase.
- Identit-e Services will confirm receipt of your request and will review within 24 hours. If further action is needed, you will be notified via email from Identit-e Services.
- Once validated, Identit-e will mail your rebate check to the address indicated in your request within 4-6 weeks.
- The rebate check is valid for 90 days from issue date.