Wake Forest University faculty, staff, or student with active cluster account may request software installation on the WFU DEAC Cluster by filling all of the fields below.
NOTE: We do not provide software and/or licenses. This pages is to request installation of software for the DEAC cluster environment
You will be asked to provide test files in order for us to test the installation process. You can create a temporary folder for us to retrieve and provide directory path.
The following information is required for all software requests:
- Primary email address (WFU/Wakehealth):
- Name of Software:
- Description of Software (Scientific purpose [Molecular Dynamics, Genomics, etc]):
- Version Needed of Software:
- Home/Download Page of Software:
- Link to Install Documentation Page (or overall Documentation):
- Type of License (Open source or Licensed):
- If licensed, provide proof of purchase, agreement, and/or acknowledgement information:
- Type of execution and installation (Serial, Parallel, or both):
- Directory of Test Files in Cluster Account:
If you have set a default email on your device, click here:
This information can also be emailed to the WFU DEAC Cluster support team by email to deac-help AT wfu.edu. The subject should be “SOFTWARE REQUEST: nameofsoftware”.
Please note: if you are not a faculty member, your software request will need to be approved by a faculty sponsor. You may speed up the software installation process by having your faculty sponsor send an email to the support team (deac-help AT wfu.edu) indicating your request is supported.