Information Systems is excited to announce new Adobe Pro Edition features. Over the last several months, we’ve observed elevated interest and requests for Adobe CC feature suites Fonts and Stock. Therefore, it is our pleasure to announce that both of these offerings are now included within the Wake Forest Adobe Creative Cloud Pro license.
With the addition of Stock, you may now search and license Adobe Stock’s “standard” offerings within many CC apps, and access unlimited downloads of images, vectors, illustrations, templates, and 3D assets at stock.adobe.com.
Other updated benefits in Creative Cloud include:
- Access to Creative Cloud apps, updates, tutorials, and resources in one place
- Intuitive ability to share graphics, colors, styles, and other creative elements across teams and projects with Creative Cloud Libraries
- Options to save and organize assets where you create them, with cloud documents
- Intuitive search options for fonts and colors for your projects with Adobe Fonts and Adobe Color
- Access to the collection of Substance 3D apps, including Stager, Painter, Sampler, and Designer
Visit software.wfu.edu to create your WFU Adobe Account and install Creative Cloud.
If you have questions concerning this message or need assistance, please contact the Information Systems Service Desk at email@example.com or 336-758-4357 (HELP).