Wake Forest Information Network (WIN)
The Wake Information Network, or WIN, is an internal network accessible only to users authorized by Wake Forest. WIN offers a wealth of information and resources for all members of the Wake Forest community. WIN is where students go to register for classes, view grades, look up students or faculty in the directory and more.
Services in WIN
- Today: Announcements, weather, student events calendar, foreign language placement tests (first-year students only)
- Personal: Personal info, change birthday/photo visibility, tax information, register your vehicle
- InfoCentral: Textbook exchange, WFU community career opportunities and room reservations
- WF@Work: Benefits, pay information including pay statements, tax forms and personal information such as address, phone number, email and emergency contacts
- VirtualCampus: register for classes, check grades, view class schedule, check holds, find registration time and monitor your progress towards a WFU degree with Degree Evaluation
- Directories: Look up current students, faculty and staff in the online directories, and view Alumni, Parent and Donor services
- Sign into WFU Google Mail with your Wake Forest email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and password. Click the App Launcher , scroll down, then click WIN.
- If you are not signed into WFU Google Mail, you will see the Sign in with Google button on the WIN homepage. Click on the sign in button and enter your full Wake Forest University email address (email@example.com) and password to login.
Logging off WIN
WIN is a secure area of the campus network. It is important that you log off properly to protect your information. To log off, use the Exit button on the main WIN screen. If you logged in through your WFU Google Mail, you will still be logged in until you exit your WFU Google Mail. If you are on a public computer or shared device:
- Sign out of WFU Google Mail
- Close all browser tabs and windows and exit your browser
Saturdays from 7am-noon are reserved for maintenance and upgrades that may affect some or all computing services. WIN is unavailable from 2am-2:30am EST on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday. WIN is unavailable from 2am to 5am EST Sunday through Friday, and 2am to noon on Saturdays.